Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hey, curious what I don't want to do? READ THIS BIG DUMB BOOK FOR TOMORROW!! I have to read this memoir buy this guy who, pardon me for saying so, didn't really have the most captivating of lives. It supposed to be read by tomorrow, with a 300 word essay to accompany it. I'm on page 5. It's 388 pages long. It's 11 p.m.
Hey, I was in Brooklyn tonight at McSweeneys. Want to know what driving on the major highways around here reminds me of? MarioCart. It's like, "wow, I'm going really fast. Hope I don't crash... certainly are a lot of turns... lots of fast cars..."
Yeah. Gotta go read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey laura, for being such a English "Expert" you should know that its by, not buy..you should fire your editor...love dan

academicecs said...

Danny-
I was under diress. Spelling doesn't count when you're under diress.