Saturday, February 12, 2005

All Things Creepy

So, apparently someone who drives a hurse moved into my neighborhood. It was never there before, but now all of the sudden, it's parked here all the time. It's really really creepy. Why would someone be driving that around like it was nothing? It's sitting in front of my building as we speak, laughing at me. Let me tell you, it's very disconcerting to park next to a hurse, especially when I'm parallel parking, because for no apparent reason I'm convinced that something horrible is going to happen if I bump it. GO HOME, HURSE! I DONT NEED THAT KIND OF STRESS!
Also, I worked last night at a show that had two bands and they were both really good. The kid was there though. The kid is this.. well, kid... who goes to my school and he is just wierd as hell and he seems to pop up everywhere I go. He has hair that's about an inch above his shoulder, and he's always wearing this blue blazer, no matter what else he's wearing, and this scarf wrapped around his neck and flung over his shoulder and he walks very upright and proper and he's got this gigantic pendant hanging around his neck and he's deathly pale, and I can't describe what it is, but something about him is just really really wierd. I should go back and count the number of times I said 'really' in this post.
In non-creepy news, my friend Alissa works at Borders and who just came walking in there yesterday? Bill Clinton. You know how much I love Bill Clinton. Something about this just isn't fair.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Daniel
I live on the first floor
I live downstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lola said...

Just dont ask me what it wa-as
Just dont ask me what it wa-as

Stop asking Luca questions, Danny.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, Luca is a moron...and here's why:

"if you hear something late at night, some kind of trouble some kind of fight..." and then "I think it's cuz im clumsy, I try not to talk too loud, maybe it's cuz I'm crazy."

OR MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS IS BEING BEATEN? HMM LUCA...DID U EVER THINK OF THAT?

and who is this person that lives downstairs from her...are they naive and just don't get it? Cuz seriously, please ask her what it was..or call the police..GOSH

and here's another sidenote...is it also Luca that goes to Tom's Diner? Is she the creep who notices wierd things and sings "do do do do do do do"??? I'd like to know.

Thank you for your time

Joseph said...

Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.