Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dear Food, Where did you come from?

I've just returned from the bar. I was planning to stay there for only one hour, to hang out with people from workshop. But I actually stayed there for four hours. Rob came and hung out with us. Around 11pm food miraculously appeared. Seriously. Pasta and chicken. It was fantastic. Out of nowhere, and free. Manna from heaven. I have no freaking clue where it came from, but I ate two plates of it because I hadn't eaten since noon and I was starving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

were u seriously that wasted that you think that the food just came out of nowhere? Laura, u can't talk about being drunk on here, Mom & Dad read this and they don't approve of all your alcoholic mischief. GOSH

Lola said...

Seriously, Danny. It really came out of NOWHERE.

Anonymous said...

It did come out of nowhere! And I know because I was there and I ate lots of it. Lots of it.
Mexican on Friday! Woooo! The Wheel to commence thereafter? Let's celebrate kicking Alice McDermott to the curb.

*Alissa