Monday, February 07, 2005

Thanks for nothing, pictures

Today I spent 2 freaking hours developing four rolls of film in the photo lab. And when I finally finish?? TWO OF THE FOUR CAME OUT COMPLETELY BLANK. I have no idea what happened. I've never even had a roll come out with light damage or anything. I was thinking I mixed the chemistry wrong or something, but the first two rolls came out fine and I mixed everything the same for both sets. Heres the bad part, of course the two rolls that didn't come out were the ones with pictures for my conference with my photography teacher tomorrow. On the good side- the two that did come out are of Jackie and Paul's wedding.

4 comments:

academicecs said...

Damn little screws on the bottom of the camera!!!!!!! They can really mess up your pictures!!! Bad Danny!

Anonymous said...

uh what the heck did I do?

Lola said...

Well, you see danny, I lost one of the screws to the bottom of Dad's camera. But did I really want to get in trouble for it? Nah. So I called dad and said "This isn't my fault, I blame Danny." It worked. :)

Joseph said...

Hey there

yeah send me your survey, I'll be in class until about 8:30 tonight, (11:30e) but I'll do it when I get out.

-j