Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy "V-tines" Day...

So every morning we get and email about what's going on on campus and what events are coming up. Just thought I'd let you know what the Valentines events for good old SLC are today.

8:00pm-10:00pm, Perking Living Room (9 Mead Way)
The Good Life Free school: Vagina making. Come make puppets,
paintings, collages or any kind of artistic creations inspired by
V-Day. 8-10 pm Perkins living room (9 Mead Way). Art supplies and
dough (for vagina-shaped bread making) will be provided. Everyone
is welcome.

I ask you, who thinks of this? Who sits in their room and says "I know! If we got some dough..."

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Why is this considered artistic or beautiful, but if I make a cake in the shape of a penis, I'm automatically immature? Just a question. I don't really care. Let's make vagina cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

So, yeah. Um. That's pretty crazy. But we TOTALLY should have gone to get a few hearty guffaws outta the whole thing. Hehehe.
See you tomorrow in class with our ragamuffin instructor.

*Alissa