Thursday, November 10, 2005

1. My new thesis advisor has tattoos on both of her under-biceps (new word). I haven't figured out what they are yet, because I didn't want to be that girl that stares at someone's underarms.

2. I'm getting certified to be a kickboxing instructor. I'm all signed up for the test in February and my study materials are in the mail. Turns out they don't just want you to know about kickboxing they want you to know how the body works, exercise-wise and all. I talked to the lady who runs the SLC gym and she already agreed to hire me to teach classes there fourth quarter. This could end up being really hilarious. I'm not sure I have any rhythm.

3. Things that are coming up soon-
*Thanksgiving
*Rob and I picking out a Christmas tree, probably from a parking lot in the Bronx
*Ice skating at Rockefeller Center, even though they rip you off
*Harry Potter movie. Want to go, Erin? Then we can talk about whether or not you think Harry dies in the last book. I know how you love that stuff;)

4. Tonight we had homemade meatballs for dinner. They were really good. But when I left and gave Rob the meatball recipe, I kind of expected to come home and have little golf ball-sized meatballs. Rob makes meatballs the size of your fist. I think they're actually called hamburgers. They were really super good though.

4 comments:

Joseph said...

get a bunch of golfball sized meatballs, a jar of chilli sauce and a jar of grape jelly, and mix then all together in a crock pot and let them simmer for an hour or five and you will enjoy the greatest meatball ever conceived by man. It's like looking into the face of God and seeing him smiling back at you saying "You are my most wonderful creation." Simply scrumtrelescent.

szenga said...

About #3, picking out a tree and skating in Rockefeller Center sounds kewl...

szenga said...

oh and I'm so gonna be there for your kick boxing class!!!

szenga said...

very very interesting about the thesis advisor; don't worry everyone stares at everyone else's underbiceps...