Monday, November 28, 2005

I Miss Being In College

So, granted, I am still in college. But it's not the same. Right now, there are three weeks left before Christmas break. If I were in real college, this would be the time when I had ten million papers/projects due and I'd be all stressed out trying to get them done, going to the library to work on them, and it would be all roasty-toasty in the library, and I'd stay there late, and Christmas would be coming up, which would be exciting, but I wouldn't be able to think about that, because I would have papers due.

As it stands now, I have nothing due. I have to have a thesis written, but not until the end of April. I work on stories every day, but there's no pressing deadline. I don't really have a lot that has to be done. It's taking away from the excitement of Christmas break and Christmas in general. Someone give me a paper to write.

And my house is cold because I can't afford heat, apparently.

7 comments:

jon jon said...

I want 12 pages (single spaced) on post war europe and how the germans got back on their feet by friday!!!

or... you know... a cookie.

Sara said...

I am writing one right now about federal funding for special education and how focusing more money on early intervention programs would be more cost efficient as well as pupil beneficient. You could do that for me. All I'm really doing is playing with my Avatar anyway...

Sara said...

Put that post back on! It was freaking hilarious. Post-stealer.

Andrew said...

Ok...no joke....I'm gonna need a 5 page paper about how evolution has been affected by the domestication of mammals. And I'm gonna need it by tomorrow. Also, if you really catch the study bug...you could take my Histology Lab final and my Neurobiology final. Let me know.

Thanks,
Andrew

Sara said...

What the crap is up with your Avatar? Creepin' me out man...

Lola said...

My avatar is exploring her rage. Plus, I've never tried on this outfit before.

My Daily Struggles said...

I need some research on the effect of global warming on blogging. Could you get to that right away?