Friday, November 04, 2005

How I Saved My Little Brother From the Evil Dakota Fanning

So, I had this dream last night. Erin, Danny and I all live with Dakota Fanning and her Dad (who just so happens to be the evil guy from the second Spiderman movie). Everything's all fine and dandy, but every once in a while, Dakota Fanning threatens our lives with a gun. After a while, we figure out that the reason she's doing it is because her dad is making some kind of evil gas, and when she breathes it in, she goes crazy and tries to kill us. So I run upstairs (to be honest, I was running away from evil, gun-weilding Dakota, and I left Erin and Danny behind, which I'm not proud of..) and I yell at her Dad, I'm like "Your gas is making Dakota crazy!"
But now that he knows that I know it's the gas, he's trying to kill me. So I run back downstairs and I grab Danny and I lock us in a room. (Erin, I'm not exactly sure where you are at this point, but I'm sure you're fine..) Oh, but evil dad, so tricky! He starts blowing the evil gas into the room underneath the door. But, luckily, I'm a genius. I put a fan in front of the door and blow it all right back out there. And that's how I saved my and Danny's lives.

No comments: