Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sarah's post/avatar reminded me of something- when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade I ordered this Thanksgiving book from the book order at school. It was an entire paper Thanksgiving village that you had to pop out and construct, like paper doll clothes except way harder. It had people and food and you even had to make the tables. That thing was so fun. I set up the entire village on the bathroom floor (I know, wierd, who plays in the bathroom? But when I was little we had the world's HUGEST bathroom. You could have thrown a party in there. But we didn't. Plus, the little paper dolls fell over on the carpet, but they stood up on the linolieum).

I'm going to be driving in the car during the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Lame.

2 comments:

szenga said...

paper village -- how cool! wow are you going to have a special sign on your car or something or driving the mayor on Thanksgiving? I've always imagined what it would be like to wave to the crowds on a float....oh and I loved playing in the bathroom with my Barbie and her swimming pool, but maybe that doesn't count, since I was only allowed to play that in the bathroom...

Lola said...

I meant I'm going to be driving home and won't be able to see the Thanksgiving Day Parade (I ususally watch the big Macy's one on TV)- Barbie swimming pool was AWESOME! My friend Megan had it. Megan had everything. Damn that Megan.