Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Retarded thing we did: Rented an apartment that's 90% underground. Bugs seem to find their way into my apartment. I'm not talking 'ew, dirty apartment=bugs'. I think the bug population is due to the fact that the lower half of my windows are below ground (the drains are literally outside of the window) and the other half of the windows are at ground level. Two days ago I went into the bathroom and there's a bug and inch to an inch and a half big. Disgusting. I knew it wasn't going to be the only one. I've killed three more in the past two days. I am literally afraid to go into my bathroom. I have an irrational fear of these bugs. I fling the door open and look around, at the floor, the walls, the ceiling especially. These things are freaky. When you go to kill them, they hop around trying to get away from you. Every time I go in the bathroom, I'm looking around waiting for something to jump up on me.
I tried to look them up online, to figure out what they were so I could figure out how to kill them, but all those bugs look the same to me. And I started to feel nauseous looking at them all. I swear, I am not a wussy, but these bugs are going to cause a breakdown.

2 comments:

academicecs said...

Yes! I think wussy is just what you are. You have to think about it this way. There are billions of people on this planet. But, there are trillions of bugs. When you look at it, you are really living in their domain. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, we have these bugs in our apartment that are about an inch and a half long and they have hundreds of long legs sprouting out that look like hair. Oh. My. Good. God. They are awful and I applaud you for looking up bugs online; I can't even get to that point. I onced killed one with an elongated flat mop and a spray attachment from the sink.
I have issues.