Sunday, November 06, 2005

Current Mood:  shuffled
Currently Playing:  Tracy Chapman

I finally broke down and bought and Ipod Shuffle. I couldn't resist it any more. Now, I have a little bit of guilt.. but a lot of songs in an exciting random order. I can deal with that. I also have a handy little arm band thing.
I started reading this book last week- it was one of the zillion that I buy at library sales and thrift shops, and never read. I chose it out of the thousand other books I haven't read because the author was a professor at Western when I was there- It's kind of...boring. Actually, I think it's the reason I'm having Dakota Fanning dreams, because I picture the daughter in the book as Dakota Fanning. Now I feel like I have to finish it. I'm making myself finish it befoe I start a new one. Thumbs down for the follow-through.
In other news, Rob drinks soup out of mugs and it grosses me out.

1 comment:

academicecs said...

Let's see. Girl in short pants, Taco Bell dog and Christmas tree. Hummmmmmmm! Been missing some of your therapy sessions?