Saturday, May 05, 2007

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST!
The first ever Lolalou.com contest.

The contest is "Who can find the most mascots/dressed up people/wierd statues/whatever to take their pictures with and then send them to me to post" contest.

For instance, if you happen to see a guy dressed up like a taco on the side of the road, you should pull over and get your picture taken with him. Or, for instance, there's a gigantic statue of a chicken on the way to my Nana's house which I should have gotten my picture taken with by now.

The only rule is that you have to be in the picture.

The prize is dinner. I will take the person who has the most mascot pictures out to dinner. Don't get excited, I won't take you anywhere nice. Probably Chili's or something. And you can't order a steak. But you can have a drink.

Rob's going to make me a score board and a special photo album for the contest.

I was going to give you some examples, but I can't find the memory card they're on.
You get the point though-
1. Find someone dressed like a taco.
2. Get your picture taken with them.
3. Email it to me.

I am COMPLETELY serious about this, so get on it.

3 comments:

Sara said...

You freaky freak. People who do that scare the &$%# out of me. Yuck. Freaking weirdos.

Anonymous said...

Has Sara never seen the picture of you in Times Square with ... the naked cowboy? Hmmmm

Andrew said...

http://msu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33042145&op=3&o=all&view=all&subj=2303890&id=2311920


Creepy no? This is my entry by the way.