Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River line...

Want to see my pictures from NY?
Oh, right, I didn't take any.
Again.
Loser.

Here is the truth: My dog is the best dog ever.
Besides the fact that she's adorable she's superpowered.
Explain this to me: My dog is 1 foot tall, tops. Probably less. The baby gate we use to keep her in the kitchen or bathroom when we're gone is roughly three feet tall. So please explain to me why I keep coming home and finding her out of the kitchen or bathroom, sitting leisurely on top of my laundry.
Because my dog is SpiderDog, that's why.
You know she is either scaling the walls or using her webs to swing out of there.
For a while I was worried she was going to be one of those boring, well-mannered dogs. This is a huge relief.

No comments: