Monday, May 28, 2007

T.M.I.

More about the half-marathon (my best run EVER) and Memorial Day Camping later. First, this.
Here's a website where you can find out the #1 Billboard song on the day you were born. Or.. on the approximate date of your conception.
Right now Erin's throwing up on herself. Everyone else proceed.
So it turns out that on my approximate conception date Another Brick in the Wall was the #1 song.
The truth comes out.
From this information, I can only conclude that I'm a 60's kickback lovechild, conceived under the influence on an orange velvet couch.
Erin, I looked up your conception song for you, since I know you wont. It's "Boogie Oogie Oogie". I don't think my comments on that are really even necessary.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Are those stomach boobs on Mickey in the picture with Gordy?

Anonymous said...

yes m'am! jackie1551@rocketmail