Sunday, August 27, 2006

I AM... MAAATHHH GIRLLLL!
(Defender of decimals, protector of precentages.. you get the idea)

Have I made a bad decision by choosing to live so close to campus? Sitting outside, I have heard the following things so far tonight:
1. A bunch of guys screaming obnoxiously for about a 1/2 hour now
2. The soccer team that lives below my saying "Oh we are so drinking tonight"

Really, I've got nothing against college kids, especially seeing as most of them are only about 2 years younger than me, but do they need to be so stinking loud all the time? Oh well, it will get cold in about 2 months and every one will be holed up in their apartments.

Speaking of neighbors..
Last night, we're leaving for Rob's show, and as we're walking out the door the couple who live across the hall from us come running up the stairs. So Rob says to them, sarcastically, "Hey, guys, come on. There's no running in the building."
Response from them: nothing.
Not a smile, not a eyeroll, not a 'what the hell' look.
We've introduced ourselves to this couple before, so it's not like they don't know who the heck we are.
Granted, it wasn't a very funny joke, but nonetheless, COMPLETELY BLANK FACES, and then they walk in their apartment.
Rob and I are like "What the hell was that?"

I'm building myself an Ikea desk. I'm picking out everything, the kind of top and bottom and all the storage and whatnot. It's going to be BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT!

Back to work tomorrow...buuuuttttt..I've got Friday off.

p.s. I won the Crim. Erin came in second. I think it may be because we rubbed my mom's fuzzy little head for good luck. Is your mom cuter than my mom? Answer: Not a chance.

p.p.s. "So this is a Haavad baaa? I thought there would be equations and shit on the waaals." Best movie ever made, don't even try and fight with me.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

If you're Math Girl...what's your little superdog's name??

Lola said...

That's Remainder.