Friday, January 12, 2007

About Movies

Tomorrow I'm going to go see Children Of Men. Half of me thinks it looks really good. Half of me is really worried. Because what it reminds me of, from the commercials and the futuristic thing, and maybe just because it's set in England, is that move 28 Days Later. I HATED 28 Days Later. Zombies are in no way interesting to me.

Do you believe that the Justin Timberlake movie is getting good ratings? This surprises me, but brings me to another question. Why does everyone like Justin Timberlake? I mean, they don't necessarily think he's the greatest thing ever, but I've never heard anyone say that can't stand him.
"Sexy Back" has even grown on me.
Rob has a man-crush on him. Even Joe was saying the other day that he kind of likes him. What exactly is it about him that makes people like him? I think it's because he seems friendly. I would certainly be friends with good old JT. Also, I read on CNN today that he broke up with Cameron Diaz. Then, I went on Wikipedia (I have a lot of time to kill at work) and found this quote from him:

"I kiss people with my soul. I don't kiss them with my mouth."

It made me puke in my mouth a little, so I pretended like I never read it.


Work was insane this week.
Didn't get my KCollege job I really wanted, so I bought myself a plane ticket to St. Louis to see Lily over spring break. Also, I get to fly right out of Kalamazoo.

I kicked ass running this week. Yes, that's right, I ran outside in sub-30 degree weather.
I am going to be a 1/2 marathon badass.

This is all.
Tonight, I have Postcards from the Edge to watch. I heart Netflix.

No comments: