Thursday, January 18, 2007

Shoop Shoop

There's this guy I work with. The word for him would be curmudgeon, which was one of our 9th grade English vocab words. Dude does not like anyone.
But he loves Whitney.
Ohhhhh how he loves Whitney.
If he's playing music in his office, it's Whitney. He owns the Waiting to Exhale soundtrack, The Bodyguard Soundtrack, and whatever album has The Greatest Love of All, and he's got them on rotation.

Do you think he knows about Whitney and the crack? I wonder if he's seen the Whitney/Bobby reality show. Part of me, the mean part, wants to tell him about it when he's being unfriendly, but I don't think he'd take it well.
I can't crumble a life like that.
What it reminds me of is the Lee/Anderson Cooper debacle. Stay strong, Lee, there's no proof.

Tonight I got to play a Wii! It was fun, though I sucked at it. Dr. Mario is my only true video game love.

1 comment:

Margaret Lee said...

Darling Laura, I will never give up on Anderson...besides you saw how he looked at me at the book signing. We are meant for each other! smooches, Lee