Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dear Ann Patchett:

I do not agree with most of your choices for Best American Short Stories of 2007. But, considering you have published 5 or 6 best selling novels and I have published...
Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it, is what I'm saying anyhow.

Love,
Laura

January is turning out to be almost as long as the light at Westnedge and Milham. You shouldn't wish days away, but really people, I am bored and I am cold and is it too much to ask for a little sun around here?!?!

Postcards from the Edge turned out to be a lame movie.
Children of Men was good, as long as you're into that apocalypse, were-all-gonna-die thing.

Nothing more to report.

P.S. My favorite new musician

3 comments:

Margaret Lee said...

Miss Laura..sounds like you need a NY visit to cheer you. It has been 65 degrees here and i am wondering where the cold is? Come to see us and we can have brain freezes and a wintry visit to Coney Island and a long walk through Central Park with coffee at the Teahaus. Miss you lots, Lee

Sparky said...

Children of Men was good though because there was hope. HOPE. :) At least they didn't leave you with everyone dead. Almost everyone was dead but there was still hope. :)

Sara said...

Your avatar's gonna get sick. Put on some damn clothes.