Monday, January 22, 2007

Not Enough to Warrant A Blog Alone, But Together... Still Not Enough.


(1) Update: Still no one parking in my carport. Luckily for them.

(2) My boss is having a baby in a month or so. I told her she should name her Champagne Alize. She seemed interested.

(3) What do you guys think about this house? True, it's kind of small. But it's in a super good neighborhood. And most importantly, it's in my price range. Which is to say they're giving it away.

(4) I got a doctor today. She's awesome. She's so hip she doesn't even wear the lab coat.

(5) Ran like Jackie Joyner Kersey (sp?) all week. I have to keep saying this on here to keep myself going. Next week? Upgrading to 3.5 miles.

(6) Seriously need some new workout songs for my runs. Tried ITunes Essentials mixes. They are lame like Michigan is cold.

(7) I will be sad when I get a new job because the people I work with are hilarious and fun. Don't get me wrong, not so sad that I'll stay, but sad nonetheless. The lady down the hall from me sings songs from Little Mermaid in her office. It's like I was born to work here.

(8) Oh, God, what a depressing thought. Revision. It's like I was born to work here for a little while and then find something far, far better.

2 comments:

Margaret Lee said...

The house is cute...Is the snow extra?

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE HOUSE! I love the inside. Might want to check the standard size of a stove vs. the swing space needed for the fridge door -- could be a good negotiation for a cool discount! Good luck!